A Scrappin’ MemePosted: November 25, 2007
Normally, I’m not big on doing memes, but I’ve got to get something on this poor neglected blog! I stole this one from Sara. I thought it was kinda cute and a good way to get me thinking about scrapbooking again.
1. If you could have $100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Gosh, isn’t this horrible, I really don’t know what’s out there anymore, the styles have changed so much. I’d be quite happy to get one of those Bind-it-alls, some more Bazzil of course, lots of chipboard an embellishments, Heidi Swapp stuff is yummy, um…can’t I just go on my own little spree and toss everything in the basket? Oh, I know, I need organizational stuff!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub-ons which would you choose?
I’m gonna go with the rub ons here.
That’s easy, rub-ons. I think I use them on just about everything.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?
Layouts without a doubt. Cards are just tossed out after a while. I want my work to last!
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can’t have both,lol)
My own room. Of course it would need to be spacious enough to invite my scrappin’ buddies over when I wanted, and as well stocked as a store. I just don’t want to have to deal with the business end of it and worry about all the fun being sucked out of it.
5. And then last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?
I’m supposed to have a style? Huh.
I’d go with bright and whimsical. Lots of journaling and details of everyday life.